Not a traditional luncheon but a new-normal like virtual luncheon is what we are having and with a very special Chief Guest!
We are very happy to have Mr. Pekka Haavisto, Foreign Minister of Finland, joining us for a CC Event, this time virtually but certainly with an interesting presentation during these unusual times, which we have all been living through the whole spring. Minister Haavisto will give his speech and audience will have a chance to ask a few questions after.
Time: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 12:00 – 12:45 hours (approx).
Location: Virtual meeting over Teams, link has been sent to registered participants.
Registration: Registration is now closed.
Looking forward to see you all joining for this very first virtual Consular Corps event in our history of 95 years!
Some guidelines to the meeting:
1) The link you have received will open you an access to the meeting, being held on Microsoft Teams -platform. You can click the link directly or copy the link to your browser. Moderator will open your access to the meeting.
2) After opening of all the connections, we will ask all participants to switch off both microphones and video connections during the speech of Mr. Pekka Haavisto, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Finland. Meeting is opened by the Chairman, Dean of Consular Corps.
3) After the Minister’s speech, there will be time for some questions, all slots are given based on requests with the “raise your hand” or chat options available in Teams and confirmed by the moderator and chairman. When your slot for questions is announced by the Chairman, please open your microphone and video connection (if you wish to use video) and raise your question.
4) Meeting is chaired by Mr. Johan Grotenfelt, Dean of Consular Corps in Finland, Hon. Consul of Nicaragua.
5) We shall deliver a summary of the virtual meeting to all participants afterwards.
– – – – – – – –